Going the Miles to Support KACF
On Sunday, May 7, 2017, a team of 10 cyclists will represent KACF in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
This is a great opportunity to see the five boroughs of New York City, increase awareness of the issues in the Korean American community, and raise critical funds to support our work of lifting up vulnerable families. The final deadline to join Team KACF is Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
As a member of the Team KACF, each individual will receive:
- A guaranteed entry to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour;
- Placement in the first start wave;
- Breakfast at the start line, access to the VIP lounge, and a gourmet lunch at the Finish Festival in Staten Island;
- KACF team shirt;
- Personalized fundraising page and fundraising support from dedicated KACF staff;
- Brunch for cyclists and their guests the day before the Bike Tour; and
- Good health & fun times with an amazing group of people!
For more information, please contact Jennifer Kim at email@example.com or 646-878-9419.