Your gift of time, talents or resources makes a difference and goes to the best nonprofits serving the Korean immigrant community.
Gift of Time and Talents:
- Consider applying to the Community Grants Committee
- Attend or volunteer for an upcoming event such as the Summer Benefit, Golf Classic or Annual Gala
- Become a KACF Connector
Gift of Resources
- Donate Online
To make a contribution by credit card, please click HERE.
If possible, please consider the option of making your contribution via check to avoid the roughly 3% credit card transaction fee that will be charged to KACF.
- Donate by Mail
Korean American Community Foundation
135 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065
*Please make the checks payable to: “Korean American Community Foundation” and not “KACF.”
- Donate by Phone
Please call Jennifer Kim, Operations Manager, at 646-878-9419.
- Donate Stocks and Appreciated Securities
Appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) are one of the most cost-effective assets to use in making a gift. When you transfer ownership of long-term holdings to KACF, you receive a charitable deduction for their full market value – and you incur no capital gains tax (subject to IRS deduction limits).
To provide securities as a contribution, please refer to the following instructions:
- Fill out the ELECTRONIC TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION FORM and provide it to your broker.
- Because electronic transfers are made without identifying the donor, please alert us by filling out the STOCK DONATION FORM and return it to the KACF office by mail or emailing email@example.com. You can also reach us at 646-878-9419.
- Employee Matching Gifts
Companies are often eager to support their employees’ philanthropies and may double or triple match charitable contributions made by employees. If you or your company would like more information on KACF, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-878-9419.
- Donate through AmazonSmile
If you shop on Amazon.com, please consider bookmarking AmazonSmile and selecting KACF as the charity of your choice. When you shop on AmazonSmile, 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to KACF.