Be A Connector!
The KACF Connectors Program is a new initiative that brings together the next generation of philanthropists and inspire a community of engaged individuals who are committed to giving back. It is a great way to get plugged into community through giving opportunities and volunteer engagements, while gaining exclusive access to KACF events and more.
The suggested donation is $1 a day or approximately $30 per month. To make giving easy, a recurring monthly payment can be set up. Click here to donate and become a KACF Connector.
KACF Connectors will learn more in-depth the issues in the Korean American community and the impact of their giving and volunteerism. They will also have exposure to KACF leadership and community partners, as well as exclusive first-access to Associate Board events and much more.
Exclusive Connectors Events
- Connectors Meet-and-Greet (Apr)
- Connectors Gathering Series (∼TBD)
- Service Day (Aug)
- Holiday Party (Dec)
- TD Bike Tour (May): Receive priority entry onto Team KACF
- Inaugural Giving Summit (Jun): Receive Special discounted pricing
- Summer Benefit (Jun): Opportunity to participate on planning committee
- Gala (Fall 2017): Opportunity to volunteer at KACF’s most exclusive event of the year