What is a Connector?
The KACF Connectors Program is a new initiative that brings together the next generation of philanthropists and inspires
a community of engaged individuals who are committed to giving back. It is a fantastic opportunity to get plugged into
the KACF community through giving opportunities and volunteer engagements, while gaining exclusive access to KACF
events and more.
KACF Connectors will gain in-depth insight into the issues faced by the Korean American community, and the impact of
their giving and volunteerism. They will also have exposure to KACF leadership and community partners, as well as
exclusive first-access to Associate Board events, and much more.
Al It Chin
Andrew S. Lee
Augustine Y Lee
Claire Jiin Ko
Curtis Jaehoon Oh
David H Lee
Fritz Cherubin, Jr.
JeeYeon Jennifer Kim
Leonard Chung & Michelle Kim
Matthew Hangjin Cho
Melki Ko & Kristine Ko
Michelle B Kim
Michelle B Kim
Michelle Jihee Choi-Kim
Yoonmee Ann Cho
Become a Connector
The commitment of a Connector is to support the Korean American community at $1 a day, or approximately $30 per month. To make giving easy, a recurring monthly payment can be set up.
Calendar of Events
- Connectors 2019 Kickoff Meet-and-Greet (March 26, 2019)
- Connectors Gathering Series (April 2019 – TBD)
- Service Day (Aug)
- Holiday Party (Dec)
- KACF Giving Summit (June 8, 2019): Receive Special discounted pricing
- Summer Benefit (June 2019 – Date TBD): Opportunity to participate on planning committee
- Gala (November 14, 2019): Opportunity to volunteer at KACF’s most exclusive event of the year