What is a Connector?
The KACF Connectors Program brings together a community of engaged individuals who are committed to giving back by donating $1 a day through monthly or annual support. It is a fantastic opportunity to get plugged into the KACF community through giving opportunities and volunteer engagements, while gaining exclusive access to KACF events and more.
KACF Connectors will gain in-depth insight into the issues faced by the Korean American community, and the impact of their giving and volunteerism. They will also have exposure to KACF leadership and community partners, as well as receive discounts to KACF events, exclusive first-access to Associate Board events, and much more.
Matthew Hangjin Cho
Yoonmee Ann Cho
Michelle Kim & Leonard Chung
Chris S. Kang
Justin I. Kim
Melki Ko & Kristine Ko
Augustine Y Lee
Curtis Jaehoon Oh
Cynthia Elizabeth Ro
Become a Connector
The commitment of a Connector is to support the Korean American community at $1 a day, or approximately $30 per month. To make giving easy, a recurring monthly payment can be set up.
Calendar of Events
- Connectors 2019 Kickoff Meet-and-Greet (March 26, 2019)
- Connectors Gathering Series (April 2019)
- Service Day (Oct 2019)
- Holiday Party (Dec 2019)
KACF Annual Events
- KACF Giving Summit (June 8, 2019): Receive Special discounted pricing
- Summer Benefit (July 18, 2019): Opportunity to participate on planning committee
- Gala (November 14, 2019): Opportunity to volunteer at KACF’s most exclusive event of the year