What is a Connector?
The KACF Connectors Program brings together a community of engaged individuals who are committed to giving back by donating $1 a day through monthly or annual support. It is a fantastic opportunity to get plugged into the KACF community through giving opportunities and volunteer engagements, while gaining exclusive access to KACF events and more.
KACF Connectors will gain in-depth insight into the issues faced by the Korean American community, and the impact of their giving and volunteerism. They will also have exposure to KACF leadership and community partners, as well as receive discounts to KACF events, exclusive first-access to Associate Board events, and much more.
Matthew Hangjin Cho
Yoonmee Ann Cho
Michelle Kim & Leonard Chung
Chris S. Kang
Justin I. Kim
Melki Ko & Kristine Ko
Augustine Y Lee
Curtis Jaehoon Oh
Cynthia Elizabeth Ro
Become a Connector
The commitment of a Connector is to support the Korean American community at $1 a day, or approximately $30 per month. To make giving easy, a recurring monthly payment can be set up.
If you would like to become a Connector please click on the button below.
Calendar of Events
- Connectors 2020 Kickoff (March 3, 2020)
- Service Day (Fall 2020)
- Women’s Initiative Event(September 2020)
- Connector’s Thanksgiving Potluck or Happy Hour (November 2020)
- Holiday Party (December 2020)
KACF Annual Events
- Summer Benefit (June 25, 2020): Opportunity to participate on planning committee
- Gala (November 12, 2020): Opportunity to volunteer at KACF’s most exclusive event of the year
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST