We are compiling resources in response to COVID-19 for our grantee partners and nonprofits, as well as for individuals. We will continue to update this page as information becomes available.
If you’d like to share resources on this page or see details that need to be updated, please email Brennan Gang at email@example.com.
RESOURCES FOR INDIVIDUALS/SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
- 뉴욕, 뉴저지주 코로나 바이러스 관련 공지사항 안내를 위해 홀리네임 병원과 잉글우드 병원 카카오톡 채널을 참고하시기 바랍니다.
- Korean American Association of Greater New York/뉴욕한인회: 한국어로 된 코로나바이러스 (COVID-19) 관련 정보는 여기를 참고하시기 바랍니다.
- What new State financial support programs are available to businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak? Financial assistance information for small business owners in New Jersey
- New York City Small Business Services is offering financial assistance to businesses affected by COVID-19.
- NYC Employee Retention Grant Program: The City is offering small businesses with fewer than 5 employees a grant to cover 40% of payroll costs for two months to help retain employees
- NYC Small Business Continuity Loan Fund: Businesses with fewer than 100 employees who have seen sales decreases of 25% or more will be eligible for zero interest loans of up to $75,000 to help retain employees and ensure business continuity.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program: Small business owners in New York are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) through the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Renaissance Economic Development Corporation’s mission is to transform low-to-moderate income and immigrant communities in New York City by providing low-interest small business loans, training and counseling services
- ROC United is a nonprofit organization fighting to improve wages and working conditions for the nation’s restaurant workforce. Please visit its website to learn about resources and relief opportunities.
- Asian American Advancing Justice COVID-19 Resources to Stand Against Racism
- If you have experienced hate crime or bias-based incident, please call 1-800-771-7755 or email Civil.Rights@ag.ny.gov.