The Giving Summit brings together Korean and Asian Americans from across the country to explore and celebrate giving in its many forms.
Over the past few years, unprecedented crises and uncertainty inspired us to think outside of the box and innovate new or different ways to make a meaningful impact. This year’s theme, PHILANTHROPY REIMAGINED, challenges us to examine how the culture of giving is shifting in the Asian American community and reimagine how we can individually and collectively make a difference.
The Summit is returning as an in-person event designed for learning and inspiration through series of lightning talks, interactive breakout discussions, and engaging speaker presentations! Throughout the day, we will:
- examine how and why we give and envision what the future of philanthropy in the Asian American community could look like;
- gain actionable insights from Korean Americans who are dynamically reimagining how we can make a difference in the world; and
- engage in conversation with Summit attendees from across the country to explore how we can cultivate our talents and leverage our resources to uplift our communities.
A detailed agenda and schedule for the day will be shared soon.
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
Kyung B. Yoon
President, Korean American Community Foundation
Program Officer, Open Society Foundations
…and more to be announced soon!
Available until Monday, October 10
Begins Tuesday, October 11
|Nonprofit Professional/KACF AB
Must be full-time staff at a nonprofit organization or a member of KACF’s Associate Board, Pod Program or 365 Pledge Program
Must show valid student ID at check-in
All Giving Summit sessions, a full breakfast and Korean lunch are included in the ticket price.
You can also use the registration below if you are unable to attend the Giving Summit, but would like to make a contribution in support of KACF.
EVENT VENUE & ROOM BLOCK
CONVENE PARK AVENUE
237 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10017
Room Block: KACF has reserved a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate at Even Midtown East Hotel, which is a short walk from the Summit venue. The discounted rate is available until October 4. Book online or by phone: 212-239-0002 (Group Code: KCF).
Giving Summit 2022 Sponsor ($10,000)
- Recognition as a sponsor with logo/name in all Giving Summit materials, website, and social media promotions
- Ten (10) individual tickets to the Giving Summit