Kimpton Hotel Eventi
851 6th Ave., New York City
Friday, December 1, 2023
11:30am – 1:30pm ET
Join us for our inaugural Women’s Luncheon celebrating Korean American women leaders who are shaping the future of social impact through their generosity and innovation.
We’re excited to create a unique space dedicated to forging meaningful connections, building community, and exploring ways to work together.
Co-Founder & Executive Director @ Communities Resist
Composer-Lyricist & Writer
Sarah Paiji Yoo
Co-Founder & CEO @ Blueland
HOW OUR WORK IMPACTS WOMEN
The Korean American Community Foundation (KACF) is the first and largest organization in the U.S. dedicated to mobilizing Korean American philanthropy. Since our inception in 2002, we have awarded $12 million in grants to support programs and initiatives promoting the economic security of low-income Korean and Asian American individuals and families.
Women make up the majority of people served through the initiatives KACF funds, which include:
- economic empowerment programs for survivors of domestic violence
- research and advocacy on race- and gender-based discrimination and violence
- social services for low-income Korean immigrants with low-English proficiency
Women lead the charge.
- Nearly 80% of our grantee partner organizations are led by a woman.
- More than 70% of these organizations are led by a Korean American woman.
SPONSOR THE LUNCHEON
If you are unable to attend the Luncheon, but would like to make a contribution in support of KACF, please visit the link below: